Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wedding and Birthday

I posted about my brother's wedding shortly after coming home from Vegas, but since then we received the professional photos. My original post also neglected to show any pictures of the beautiful bride and happy groom, so I thought I would remedy that. Welcome to the family Susan!

Kristen looked so lovely as a flower girl.
Timmy was quite the charmer as well.

This past Sunday was our niece Mary's 3rd birthday. Mary and Kristen are very close and love to play together. Here are some pictures from the fun party at McDonald's.
I love how Kristen and Timmy are sitting, both with their arms on the table.
Kristen and the birthday girl!
Timmy playing in the special toddler zone playland.
My youngest niece Bridget being as cute as can be.
Grandma with Susan and most of her grandchildren. Bridget was busy playing elsewhere.
The gang's all here! The entire Tobin family.

No comments: