Monday, July 13, 2009

Congratulations Stephen and Susan!

My brother Stephen and his fiance Susan were married on July 11 in Las Vegas! We had a great trip and were happy to celebrate with them. I have very few pictures of the wedding because it wasn't permitted to take photos during the ceremony. Stephen and Susan have a bunch from their photographer so hopefully I will be able to add some of those to my blog soon. For now I'll just post what I do have. Michael had the camera and as you can tell by the pictures he had eyes for only one girl that day, our little flower girl Kristen.

Here is Timmy just before we left. We got new dog beds and he made himself comfortable within 10 minutes of us putting them on the floor.
Here is my dad, brother Peter, and Uncle Bob
The groomsmen and the groom hanging out in the front of the chapel before the ceremony.
My beautiful Kristen. She did a great job as flower girl. She also got very excited about being a princess and loved being called Princess Kristen all day.




She loved the wedding cake too!

No comments: