Friday, February 13, 2009

Timmy Eats!

A few weeks ago we started feeding Timmy solids. He is quite the messy eater, but he enjoys his food very much. I have been making the food at home and it surprisingly easy to do. I didn't make Kristen's baby food because I was so overwhelmed with how much work I thought it would be, but I decided to give it a try this time and I find it very rewarding. So far he has had rice cereal, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, and pumpkin. I have pears, apples, and green beans prepped for him to try soon too. And if you are wondering, his favorite so far is pumpkin, in a landslide.

Kristen enjoys feeding him too. I don't let her help with the solids since I can't bear the thought of that much mess to clean up, but she loves to help with his bottles.

Kristen feeding Timmy
Timmy after an encounter with squash.
He somehow managed to get some on the bottom of his foot!
Here he is right after eating his favorite pumpkin. He makes the biggest mess when I feed him pumpkin because he gets so entusiastic he starts diving for the bowl.
But he sure is cute when he's messy.

No comments: