Friday, October 17, 2008

1 month and Pro Pics

Timothy is 1 month old now! This first month has passed so quickly. He had his 1 month pediatrician visit today. He was 10 pounds, 3 ounces and 22 1/4 inches long. So despite his large size at birth, he is now in the 50th to 75th percentile on weight. I guess he isn't destined to be a giant after all. He was perfectly healthy and the doctor said he looks perfect. He has some mild cradle cap and infant acne, but those are normal and will clear up soon.

On Sunday the 12th, we had a friend who runs her own photography business, http://www.tenlittletoesphotography.com/, take some photos. Thank you Jess for the beautiful pictures! I'm including a bunch of the pictures below. I hope you enjoy them.

Family picture







I can't decide which of the next two are my favorite pictures of Timmy

Kristen's belly button, she enjoys showing it off


Timmy in his Halloween costume, he's a chili pepper

My little monkey in her Halloween costume with her Daddy.

No comments: