Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome to the World: Timothy James Cole 9/16/08

Timothy James was born on September 16th at 3:13 am. I had a very difficult pregnancy, suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum for the duration. Because of this my doctor induced me at 39 weeks. My induction started at 4:30 pm on the 15th and went very smoothly. Timothy entered the world early in the morning the next day. He had a healthy cry and APGARs of 9 and 9.

My little boy wasn't so little. He was 21 inches long and weighed 9 pounds, 4 ounces. This took us all by surprise since I had been so sick throughout my pregnancy and his sister weighed 9-3 at her 2 month appointment.


Timothy with Mommy just moments after his birth.




My grumpy little Timmy a few minutes after being born.



Timothy and Daddy checking each other out.





Timothy and Mommy later that afternoon.




Timothy sleeping in his isolette.



Timothy and Kristen meeting for the first time.



My sister and her family came to visit along with my parents and Kristen. Here's a picture of the whole gang


.


A close-up of Timothy on his birthday




Kristen and Timothy together when Timothy was 1 day old.




Here is some video of Timothy taken shortly after his birth.


2 comments:

Kolleen Metarko said...

I get to be the very first one to write on your BLOG.. I feel so honored.

Congratulations Cole Family on the birth of Timmy. He is adorable and we can't wait to meet him and little Kristen. I can't believe how big he is... almost a toddler.

Enjoy these times.

Love,
The Metarko Family

PS- I will send you a link to our blog too.

bendcole said...

Congratulations!!! Good looking guy! What an active little man with a great voice already! Are you kidding me? 9 lbs 4 oz? He is going to be a monster! Ihope you all enjoy every minute with him!

Love,
Ben, Annie and Andrew